Purchase the Acteon Trium 3D or Trium 3D with CEPH and get one year subscription of the NEW AIS 3D app FREE
Offer ends 20th December 2019. Excludes Republic of Ireland, excludes VAT and carriage.
THE 3D TECHNOLOGY THAT FACILITATES IMPLANT PLANNING WITH INSTANT VOLUME MEASUREMENT AND BONE DENSITY ASSESSMENT
ACTEON®'s CBCT integrates high performance, state-of-the-art tools to increase diagnostic reliability and improve patient care. With X-Mind® trium and ACTEON® Imaging Suite software, treatment becomes more efficient and safer, less traumatic and therefore less stressful. Bone density around the implant is assessed with a single click, allowing easier clinical decision-making. Its simplified implant planning program generates complete reports in less than a minute.
X-Mind® trium provides 4 different type of field of view going from 40x40mm to 110x80mm. The smallest field of view (Ø40x40) allows ultra-high-resolution images (75 µm), making it the new reference in endodontics.
X-Mind® trium adapts to the growing needs of dental offices by pairing 2D panoramic with 3D imaging and digital cephalometric analysis when necessary. Cephalometric radiography offers simpler patient positioning and the smallest physical footprint on the market.
X-Mind® trium is the ultimate Mac-compatible therapeutic tool that adapts to the practitioner’s working environment.
INSTANTLY ASSESS BONE DENSITY AND VOLUMEEasy-to-use software
A precise and detailed analysis of the existing bone volume is highly recommended in order to reduce complications associated with implant placement.
The ACTEON® Imaging Suite 3D software displays the assessment of bone density all around the implant with just one click.
An improved communication with the patient
If the bone volume is low, the images and information supplied by the ACTEON® Imaging Suite 3D software can help you clearly explain your therapeutic recommendation to your patient.
BENEFIT FROM MORE CLINICAL ADVANTAGES THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE
X-Mind® trium offers you a broad selection of the field of view, letting you focus on the region of interest for the target diagnosis and reducing the patient’s exposure to X-rays.
4 FOV are available:
• A 110x80 mm field of view will offer a full view of the dentition, mandibular canal, and lower sinuses
• A 60x60 mm or 80x80 mm field of view will be optimal for defining the positioning of one or more implants or for diagnosing periodontal problems
• A 40x40 mm field of view with a resolution at 75 μm is ideal for diagnosis and endodontic treatment.
HUGE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS TO FOCUS ON THE REGION OF INTEREST
In addition to applications designed exclusively for implantology or endodontics, X-Mind® trium responds directly to the needs of specialists and general practitioners in the diagnosis
of pathologies related to periodontics, orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery.
• Evaluating a detailed morphology of the bone tissue
• Helping to diagnose infectious diseases
• Examining maxillofacial fractures
• Determining the protocol for extracting included teeth
• Conducting an orthodontic assessment
• Detecting dental anomalies
• Helping to diagnose temporomandibular joint disorders
• Exploring the maxillary sinuses